Booking Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable payment for the amount of the studio hire is required to secure all bookings.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid a minimum of 14 days prior to the party via our websites pay-online page in one payment by the group leader. Please quote your name and booking reference when making payment. We use World Pay for safe and secure online payments.
- Should the full outstanding balance not be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the party, Dance Party Experience reserves the right to cancel the booking and the client will be notified by email.
- Any bookings made within 14 days of the party must pay the studio hire and party balance in full to secure the booking. Non Refundable.
- Additional persons may join the party at the price quoted per person. Please make the relevant payment via our websites pay-online page prior to the party and notify us via email of the additional persons.
- The minimum number of people for a Dance Party Experience booking in London is 3-8 people, locations outside London 3-10 people. Locations we don’t currently offer but travel to on request 3-12 people 1 hour, 3-10 1.5 hours. Minimum booking fees applies.
- Numbers attending must be given on booking, your booking quote then becomes a set minimum fee however, if additional persons want to join in on the day they can do so at the price quoted per head and payment made via online payment.
- Numbers attending must be confirmed 14 days prior to the date of the party. These details are per the booking confirmation email.
- Dance Party Experience reserves the right to amend the cost, location and time of any booking if changes are imposed on us. If this is necessary, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
- Time Keeping – It is the group’s responsibility to arrive for their class on time as the finishing time cannot be extended. All the studios we use are hired on an hourly basis and will usually have a class starting straight afterwards.
- Accessories – One type of FREE themed accessory included per booking. The Accessory will be confirmed upon booking. These details are per the booking confirmation email. Any accessory changes must be done a minimum of 21 days prior to the party. Accessories are not kept at the studios. The accessories are to be used at the Dance Experience only and must be returned to the Dance Party Experience teacher at the end of the lesson.
- Theme, Song / Music Mash Up choice must be confirmed a minimum of 21 days prior to the party. These details are per the booking confirmation email.
- Studio hire payments are non-refundable.
- Cancellations with more than 14 days notice will incur no further charge.
- Cancellations less than 14 days and more than 7 will be charged at 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will be charged at 100% of the total fee.
- Cancellation fees apply to each individual persons attending the dance party, however the group booking cannot fall below the minimum-booking fee as set out in these terms and conditions respective of location, regardless of the party size.
- If the reason for cancellation lies on the part of the studio hired for the Dance Experience, Dance Party Experience is not liable to issue a refund for the cost of the studio hire.
- Bollywood Dance Class & Taj Express Tickets package. Cancellations within 14 days of the show and party date are charged at 100% of the total value. Cancelations within 15-28 days 50% of the total value less non refundable studio hire price.
- Participants participate at their own risk.
- Dance Party Experience takes as much care as possible to ensure a safe experience and environment for all participants. This includes ensuring all equipment; accessories and dance space are safe for practice and having the appropriate public liability insurance.
- All activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk and Dance Party Experience can not be responsible for claims for injury, damage, loss or death unless caused by the negligence of Dance Party Experience.
- Participants should ensure they have adequate insurance to cover any activity they undertake.
- Dance is a physical activity which can cause the internal body temperature to rise, you may get hot, please dress appropriately.
- Dance Party Experience occasionally uses stills and footage of our dance experiences for marketing purposes. In taking part, participants agree to grant us royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and otherwise use the material in any media worldwide.
- A copy of your chosen music mash up will be sent electronically once the party has been delivered and not before. We do not own the rights to any of the music and the mash ups are made for private entertainment purposes only.