Join Our Team
We are hiring. Apply now!
Calling professional dance teachers with industry credits.
We are looking for super-friendly and fun professional dance teachers to join our team of top industry professionals who love teaching dance. If you’ve got what it takes to get the party buzzing, vibing and create happy Hen & Birthday memories to last a lifetime, we want to hear from you! Recruiting dance teachers for all our UK dance party locations.
Good Saturday availability is a must as parties are usually on Saturdays anytime between 10am-5pm. Sessions are 1 or 1.5 hours in length and we will train you in our Dance Party Experience format. Plus, we supply the choreography and music so lesson preparation time is kept to a minimum. This job fits perfectly along side freelance performance or regular teaching work.
Hurry! Don’t miss out on being part of our teaching team. Recruiting now!
To apply, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. CV & Photo
2. Highlight your teaching experience and what dance styles you are confident teaching.
3. Video footage of you dancing (it doesn’t have to be a professional reel, just so we can see your dance style)
4. If you are registered self-employed
5. Whether you have Public Liability Insurance (or are willing to get it)
6. Where you are based and the areas you are happy to travel to cover.
7. If you own a car and drive (bonus, but not essential)
8. Your email address & mobile number.
9. Your regular Saturday availability
10. If you have a DBS certificate (needed for teaching kids only)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Hannah & The DPE team