We, at Dance Party Experience, are the UK’s premium dance party specialists. We work with top dance industry professionals to deliver exceptional dance experiences across the UK, with the emphasis on fun and making happy memories that last a lifetime! Check out About Us to learn more about our amazing journey.
We’ve built our reputation by providing a unique product with exceptional service from initial enquiry to delivery of the Dance Experience. We take a very personal approach to every single customer, tailoring the package to the client’s specific requests, ability and focus, and now we have an exciting opportunity for an Online Events Coordinator to join our team, starting immediately!
We are looking for a self-motivated, organised and creative person with second-to-none attention to detail to work on the full spectrum of the business, from enquiry and booking through to event delivery. Someone with a lively interest in dance would be a great asset to the role. Reporting to the Managing Director, our Online Events Coordinator will play a key role in our dynamic, vibrant team.
This is a part-time (self employed), remote position shared by two people and covering 6 days a week, structured along the following lines (with some flexibility):
Role 1: Monday – Thursday working hours (9-5pm or 10-6pm), 22-28 hrs per wk (Covering one Friday & Saturday per month).
Role 2: Friday, Saturday (variable based on event timings) & Monday working hours, 11-19hrs per wk
This position is for you if:
1. You know the value of outstanding customer service and are willing to go above and beyond when required for our clients.
2. You are super organised and thrive on creating and following systems and checklists.
3. You have brilliant attention to detail and always strive to produce work of a high standard.
4. You are focused and self-motivated and have the discipline to be productive while working remotely from your own home office.
5. You are a great communicator, able to explain things clearly and precisely both in writing and verbally.
6. You are solution-focused and always planning ahead, foreseeing any problems that may arise and having the confidence to do what needs to be done without waiting for direction.
7. You aren’t afraid of new challenges, and are always willing to research and learn new skills.
8. You know how to prioritise a busy workload so that the most important tasks are completed in a timely manner and meet deadlines.
9. You enjoy working as part of a team.
The following skills, while not essential, would give you an added advantage:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong written communication skills
• Familiar with Google Drive and Excel Spreadsheets
• Good time management
• Social media & online marketing experience
We are not interested in an agency or a Virtual Assistant. We are looking for a team member who will work with Dance Party Experience and who doesn’t have a desire to build their own business (non-compete clause).
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: “Events Coordinator”
Please address the following points in your cover letter:
1. Tell us about your professional experience and why you are the perfect person for this position.
2. Why you want to be a part of the Dance Party Experience team
3. When you would be able to start and your availability
4. Whether you have a preference to be considered for role 1. or role 2.
5. Anything else not on the list that you would like to share with us
Applicants who do not complete the steps above will not be considered.
We look forward to learning more about you.
Penelope & The DPE team