Dance Party Experience LTD Bookings
- A non-refundable deposit for the amount of the studio hire is required to secure all bookings.
- The full outstanding balance must be paid a minimum of 14 days prior to the party via online bank transfer in one payment by the group leader, account details provided in your booking confirmation. Please quote your name and booking reference when making payment.
- Should the full outstanding balance not be received a minimum of 14 days prior to the party, Dance Party Experience reserves the right to cancel the booking and the client will be notified by email.
- Remaining balances paid via Paypal (pay online page via our website) will incur an additional 3.5% processing fee.
- Any bookings made within 14 days of the party must pay the deposit and party balance in full to secure the booking.
- If additional persons want to join the party they can do so at the price quoted per person. Please make payment via invoice/bank transfer prior to the party, and notify us via email of the additional persons.
- The minimum number of people for a Dance Party Experience booking in London is 3-8 people, locations outside London 3-10 people, minimum booking fee applies.
- Numbers attending must be given on booking, your booking quote then becomes a set minimum fee however, if additional persons want to join in on the day they can do so at the price quoted per head and payment made via online transfer.
- Theme, numbers attending and accessories must be confirmed 14 days prior to the date of the party. These details are per the booking confirmation email.
- Dance Party Experience reserves the right to amend the cost, location and time of any booking if changes are imposed on us. If this is necessary, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
- It is the group’s responsibility to arrive for their class on time as the finishing time cannot be extended. All the studios we use are hired on an hourly basis and will usually have a class starting straight afterwards.
- Accessories, one choice of accessory included per booking. The Accessories must be requested and confirmed upon booking a minimum of 14 days prior to the party. The accessories are to be used at the Dance Experience only and must be returned to the Dance Party Experience teacher at the end of the lesson. Accessories are not kept at the studios.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations with more than 14 days notice will incur no further charge.
- Cancellations less than 14 days and more than 7 will be charged at 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will be charged at 100% of the total fee.
- Cancellation fees apply to each individual persons attending the dance party, however the group booking cannot fall below the minimum-booking fee of £150 or £180 respective of location, regardless of the party size.
- If the reason for cancellation lies on the part of the studio hired for the Dance Experience, Dance Party Experience is not liable to issue a refund for the cost of the studio hire.
- Participants participate at their own risk.
- Dance Party Experience takes as much care as possible to ensure a safe experience and environment for all participants. This includes ensuring all equipment; accessories and dance space are safe for practice and having the appropriate public liability insurance.
- All activities are undertaken at the participant’s own risk and Dance Party Experience can not be responsible for claims for injury, damage, loss or death unless caused by the negligence of Dance Party Experience.
- Participants should ensure they have adequate insurance to cover any activity they undertake.
- Dance is a physical activity which can cause the internal body temperature to rise, you may get hot, please dress appropriately.
- Dance Party Experience occasionally uses stills and footage of our dance experiences for marketing purposes. In taking part, participants agree to grant us royalty-free, non-exclusive license to publish and otherwise use the material in any media worldwide.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Dance Party Experience Ltd company number no.8413041 whose registered office is at 2B Haddo Street, Greenwich.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18-99 years or over except employees of Dance Party Experience or In Your Dreams and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Dancepartyexperience or Instagram @dancepartyexperience.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Closing date for entry will be 27th August. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Instagram rules – To enter upload a photo of you and your bestie, your girl gang or Bride Tribe and tag @dancepartyexperince and hashtag #hendancespecialists
- Facebook rules – To enter upload a photo of you and your bestie, your girl gang or Bride Tribe in the comments below. Look forward to seeing your pics #hendancespecialists
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Dance Experience theme will be an option between Beyonce or 90’s Dance Experiences only.
- The winning photo will be chosen by Dance Party Experience & In Your Dreams teams.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and Instagram within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hour of the notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be booked.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 4 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Dance Party Experience LTD and not to any other party.
- Dance Party Experience also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.